Learning Dutch is beneficial during your stay in Purmerend both in your professional and personal life. So, are you ready to learn Dutch? We’ve selected the best language institutes for you to join.
What type of course do you like best?
In general, language courses provide private and group courses.
- Group courses: This type of course is more enjoyable as there will be lots of interaction and communication between the participants. You get to share and learn from each other. You will learn in a dynamic environment.
- Private courses: This type of course puts emphasis on the exact language skills you need for your work. You will receive a personalized language program from your private teacher. The aim is to help you reach your specific goals.
Dutch language schools Purmerend
Fiolet Taaltrainingen specializes in providing Dutch lessons. It is located in 3 cities in the Netherlands including Purmerend. It offers group and private classes, ‘Dutch for daily use’ and ‘Dutch for work’. It also provides civic integration and state exams training. You are trained by experienced and passionate teachers.
- The school has its own learning approach called ‘1-2-3 method’ based on learning how to make correct Dutch sentences in a short time and simple way
- It is flexible – If you can’t keep up with the courses due to work or for other reasons the school can modify your course schedule
- It makes sure to give each student a personal approach if you face difficulties with some skills.
- Certified ‘Blik op Werk’
The class size in a group course is small. You will surely receive full attention from the trainer. The courses take place at the school’s location in Purmerend except ‘Dutch for work’ which can happen at your workplace.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!