Are you living in Hengelo? Are you looking for the best Dutch language schools? Learning Dutch is always helpful for your work and daily life in the Netherlands. We’ve selected top schools for you to attend.
What type of course suits you best?
In general, language courses offer private and group courses.
- Group courses: You will have language training with other people from different backgrounds. You will receive knowledge from each other. You will practice your language skills and learn from each other.
- Private courses: If you want to learn individually and focus on important skills, then taking private courses is the best. It will help you achieve your goals in a short period of time. Plus, you will have a flexible schedule and tailored language program.
Dutch language schools Hengelo
Expat Center East Netherlands
To help you integrate into Dutch society in Hengelo, Expat Center East Netherlands offers Dutch language training at the World Trade Center. You can take courses in groups or privately or in-company training. It also organizes Dutch courses for beginners 2 times a year.
- You will receive effective training based on practical skills and tailor-made exercises
- It works with the book ‘Taaltalent’ which also gives knowledges about the Dutch culture.
- Highly experienced teachers in providing training to international students
- Small group – you will receive more individual attention and coaching
The number of students in a group course is 6 minimum. You choose to take either an individual course or form a small group with your colleagues. The course lasts for 13 weeks with 2 hours of lessons taken in the evening between 6PM to 8PM.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!