Have you recently moved to Ede for work? If you’re a newcomer in Ede, having Dutch skills will help you feel belonged and integrate. Here are some language schools for you to join and have fun learning Dutch!
Which type of course do you prefer?
Language schools suggest both private and group courses in general.
- Group courses: You will learn with other students. You will meet and make new friends with different cultures. You will practice your language skills with each other. You learn in a fun way, through games, group discussions, and outdoor activities.
- Private courses: This type of course is the fastest way to learn a new language, especially if you need Dutch skills in a short period of time. You will receive tailored courses that meet your specific requirements to achieve your goals.
Dutch language schools Ede
Linguaterra specializes in offering 3 language training along with Dutch. The teacher is the founder of the school. He is highly experienced in giving language training for expats, children, employees and employers. It organizes private and group classes.
- Quality teaching with a reasonable price
- If you have a busy agenda, you can take ‘Distance learning’ course from anywhere and anytime
- It offers customized in-company courses based on the specific needs of each employee.
- There’s no minimum number of hours for private courses and distance learning
In a group course, the size is limited to 4-10 students per group to ensure personal attention and the participation of each member. There’s a weekly session of 1.5 hours. The courses are taken in the school’s classrooms in Ede-Wageningen.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!