Are you interested in taking Dutch courses in Den Bosch? Looking for the best language schools? We have chosen some language institutes for you to discover.
What type of course do you enjoy?
In general, language schools propose 2 types of courses: private and group courses
- Group courses: Learning in groups is more enjoyable. You meet and make new friends from different cultures. You share your knowledge with each other. You practice your language skills with group discussions, conversations…
- Private courses: This type of course focuses on personalized training adjusted to your wishes and needs. It can be specific skills you need to acquire for your job such as communication or writing skills…
Dutch language schools Den Bosch
Linda Lucia Taaltrainingen
Have fun learning with Linda Lucia! She is the founder and trainer of ‘Linda Lucia Taaltrainingen’. She offers Dutch language training for all levels. She is an experienced, certified teacher of Dutch as a second language. She provides in-company training, private and small groups classes.
- Small groups – more personal attention from the teacher
- Flexible in timings – you can fix the schedule that best suits you with the teacher
- The teacher puts more focus on speaking and communication skills to gain confidence
- It’s possible to take Skype lessons and online Dutch course
For regular group classes, it lasts for 16 weeks and happens on Saturday afternoons. For the In-company training, the courses are taken at the company’s location. Private lessons are taken either at your workplace, your home, individually or via Skype.
Instituut Jeroen Bosch
For over 50 years of experience, Instituut Jeroen Bosch offers 25 language courses including Dutch in Vught. It provides both group and private courses for all levels. It has several personalized programs for each language destined for companies, employees, expats and students…
- The school aims to offer tailor-made courses that meet the individual needs of each student
- The teachers are qualified native speakers, knowledgeable and assures that the students are satisfied
- It has special Dutch training for professionals like ‘Dutch at the workplace’, ‘Dutch in-company training’…and for expats, learning to speak the language and Dutch culture
- It organizes enjoyable Dutch training during the holidays with outdoor activities and staying in a host family ( the school has special host families for you to stay)
The number of participants depends on the language programme you choose. The Dutch Intensive Group Course, for example, has maximum 12 students. Regular trainings take place at the institute. In-company courses can be held at the institute or at the company’s location.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!