Do you want to learn to speak Dutch in Arnhem? Looking for the best language schools, but not sure which one to pick? We’ve selected the best schools you can attend.
Which type of course do you like best?
In general, language institutes proposes both private and group courses:
- Group courses: If you enjoy learning with other students, then enroll for a group course. You will develop your language skills through various themes and topics. You will have fun in group activities, sharing your knowledge with each other.
- Private courses: If you want to take an individual course, you can choose private courses. Your special requirements and wishes are taken into account. You work together with your tutor to achieve your learning goals.
Dutch language schools Arnhem
Convincent Language Education
Convincent Language Education specializes in providing Dutch courses for all levels from beginners to proficient. It is located in Zwanenstraat 6, Arnhem and has a comfortable training room. It offers private lessons to foreigners, expats and companies.
- You work with a qualified teacher that provides tips and techniques to help you
- There’s more emphasis on pronunciation to stimulate practice and to help you speak effectively and confidently
- Flexible and tailor-made Dutch courses focusing on your needs
- You receive individual attention
Private training is flexible. It can be taken at the institute’s location or at the place of your choice. Your needs, wishes, course times, fees and places will be all discussed during the intake interview.
Taalschool En nu Nederlands
Taalschool En nu Nederlands offers Dutch language courses and special workshops for any level. It is easily accessible as it is located at the central of Arnhem. It offers group courses and intensive training. It works with two experienced trainers.
- You work with your own computer, you can read books or magazines from the school’s library.
- The school has special offers for the expats like excursions, learning Dutch cultures and everyday expressions…
- It organizes short language courses, special workshops and movie night during school holidays
- It also offers intensive courses for people who wants to improve his Dutch skills like speaking or pronunciation…
The times and days of the lessons depend on the type of course you want to take. Generally, the expats and integration courses lasts 10 weeks. The expats courses take place during Wednesday evening. The group size is small.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!