Have you currently moved to Zwolle? Are you interested in learning Dutch? It will help you fit in and make you feel at home. Here are some of the top language institutes you can join.
What type of course are you familiar with?
Language schools organize private and group courses in general.
- Group courses: This type of course is more enjoyable with the presence of other participants from different cultures. You will learn and improve your language skills through games, discussions on various topics and outdoor activities.
- Private courses: You will receive personalized training that takes into account your exact needs. It is very appropriate if you have a busy timetable as private courses are flexible in timing, number of hours and place.
Dutch language schools Zwolle
Join Expats Zwolle! A community that organizes fun events and activities to connect international expats living in Zwolle and other parts of the Netherlands together. It started its first Dutch language course from September 2019 for beginners and intermediate level.
- Qualified teachers who are NT2 certified instructor
- The trainers applies learning methods established by the Language Centre of the University of Groningen
- Enjoy events like the evening Meetup held each Friday in one of the bars in Zwolle to share experiences and make new friends.
- You can check the Online blog with many interesting topics to help you make the best of your time in Zwolle
The number of students in a group is 8-10 participants maximum. The courses take place in Zwolle, 2 times per week in the evening (19.00 – 21:00) during 2 hours.
Language Partners is specialized in offering tailor-made courses for individuals or groups. It provides 52 language training, including Dutch. The school teaches Dutch as a Second language and helps prepare for the NT2 State Exams. It provides various interesting learning methods.
- Well-trained teachers from the school’s own Language Partners Academy.
- ‘Blended Learning’: face-to-face training with a teacher mixed with the e-learning (Language Partners Online platform)
- If you want to learn faster individually and focus on specific skills, take an intensive course ‘Crash course’
- ‘Language coaching’, a VIP program for top employees with busy schedules. It’s 100% flexible and focuses exactly on the language skills you need.
With the school’s approach on giving flexible and 100% tailor made courses, you determine together the duration and the content of the training. You take the courses in a way that suits you. The lessons can take place either at home or in company.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!