Are you living in Sittard-Geelen? Searching for the best language schools? Here is a selection of the top language schools for you to attend.
What type of course do you enjoy?
In general, language schools provide both private and group courses
- Group courses: This type of course is more enjoyable. You learn in a lively, interactive atmosphere. You meet and make new friends from diverse cultures. You will learn the basics, improve your speaking skills and listening skills with other students.
- Private courses: You receive customized training that responds exactly to your needs. It is more flexible, you can choose the time, date and duration of the course according to your timetable.
Dutch language schools Sittard-Geelen
For over thirty years, STE Languages is highly experienced in providing language courses and organizing workshops. It provides training for more than 20 languages including Dutch. You can choose to take an individual language course or group courses.
- Regular group course is held once a week. If you want to learn faster and shorter, intensive course (twice a week) and highly Intensive Day-Time Course (four times a week).
- Enjoy special workshops organized by the school like writing e-mails, negotiating skills, applying for a job…
- You have access to e-Learning to improve your language skills
- It offers a wide variety of course material
The training and workshops are given in small groups (4-9 students). Every student has the same starting level. Each workshop is given during daytime and has in total 16 hours. You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the workshop.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!