Have you just settled yourself in Roosendaal? Do you want to learn Dutch to make the best of your time? We’ve selected the best language schools for you below. Discover and choose the one that suits you best.
Which type of course do you prefer?
Language schools offer both private and group courses in general.
- Group courses: This type of course is more fun with the presence of other students. You will socialize, interact and share your knowledge with each other. You will learn through various exciting topics including cultural information, games and discussions
- Private courses: This type of course focuses on what you exactly need. You will receive personalized program according to your requirements and schedule. You will get all the attention of the teacher. It is a fast and effective way to learn.
Dutch language schools Roosendaal
EBC Taleninstituut is one of the best Dutch language schools. It has more than 25 years of teaching experience and works with skilled and enthusiastic native-speakers trainers. It offers 15 diverse language courses along with Dutch. It organizes individual and tailor-made training for groups.
- The school offers Dutch business oriented training, giving specific language lessons used in business and professional world.
- Focused on offering ‘Tailor-made training’ – The course will happen according to your schedule. The content of the course, your level and specific requirements are all considered to help you achieve your learning goals
- If you take a private course for 2 persons from the same company and level. The second participant will get a 50% discount.
- Access to free e-learning
You choose the language program that suits you best. The school provides intensive and semi-intensive courses, complete 5 days training and in company courses. The number of participants in an in company training is 6.
LEARN DUTCH EASY
Learn Dutch Easy can help you to communicate well in Dutch with your colleagues. It offers Dutch and Greek language training in Roosendaal. It offers group and private courses. It can help you to prepare for the civic integration and NT2 exams as well.
- Either you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level, you will receive language training that suits you.
- The school also offers distance learning via ‘Skype’
- You don’t need to pay for a cancelled course, if you have notified the school in time (24 hours before)
The school takes into account your busy schedule and suggests language training that fits you well whether you want to learn faster or slower. You choose to learn individually or in a group. The number of participants in a group course is not determined.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!