You live and work in Eindhoven? Do you want to be familiar with the Dutch language and culture? Taking a language course is the best way. You can check the following language schools to help you choose the one that suits you the most.
How do you want to take your course?
Language schools provide both private and group courses in general:
- Group courses: You will experience learning Dutch in a fun and lively atmosphere. You have the chance to meet other nationalities. You can exchange ideas, practice together, enjoy a group discussion…
- Private courses: The best way to improve your language skills faster is to take a private course. You can achieve your goals in a short period of time as you can request any specific needs of your teacher.
Dutch language schools Eindhoven
At Dutch Academy Eindhoven you can learn Dutch for different reasons, for work, for citizenship requirements or for your daily life situations. You get to experience learning in a fun with experienced and enthusiastic teachers. It offers Dutch courses on all levels.
- You can learn Dutch in a fast and simple way as the school has its unique learning method and its own book called “Simple Dutch” (contains simple grammar to help you communicate confidently and naturally).
- You get to learn Dutch progressively with support materials like videos, texts as the teachers are constantly studying new techniques to help you develop a native Dutch level.
- You can also reinforce your skills with online self-study learning, online listening, grammar, and vocabulary and reading materials. You also have access to free WiFi internet.
- It is easily accessible as it is located in the center of Eindhoven.
The class size ranges from 6 to 12 participants. With a small size group, there’s a lot of interaction between the students and the teacher. Everyone has the chance to participate.
For over thirty years of experience, STE Languages provided offers language courses for more than 20 languages including Dutch. You can choose to take an individual language course or group courses. It has various language programs suitable for you.
- Enjoy special workshops organized by the schools or you can arrange one with your colleagues.
- You can develop your language skills as the school has its own eLearning modules and offers wide variety of course material.
- You will receive full attention from an experienced trainer.
- If you can’t come to one of the STE Languages office, due to professional reasons. You can eventually do a distance learning with Virtual Classroom or e-Coaching anywhere and whenever you like.
The courses and workshops are given in small groups between 4-9 students. Every participant has the same starting level. You can choose to take a regular group course (once a week) or an intensive course (twice a week) or highly Intensive Day-Time Course (four times a week).
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!