Learning Dutch in Deventer will ease your daily life and helps you to have effective communication at work. Searching for the best language schools? Here are some institutes for you to join.
What type of course suits you best?
In general, language schools suggest both private and group courses.
- Group courses: You learn with the presence of other participants. You will increase your knowledge by learning from each other. Group courses are usually more fun, sometimes with outdoor activities, role playing games, interesting themes to discuss
- Private courses: These are specified and tailored lessons that responds to the student’s needs. You will receive all the teacher’s attention and you work together to achieve your learning goals.
Dutch language schools Deventer
Beter Nederlands is expert in providing Dutch courses for foreigners at all levels (beginners, semi-advanced and advanced) in Deventer. It offers individual and small group courses. The teachers are well-qualified, professional and experienced NT2 Dutch trainers.
- The school aims to give customized training with a personal approach
- It offers ‘Dutch for work’ training with tailor-made lessons with flexible date and time
- The school adopts different professional teaching methods with modern materials
- It also provides ‘Dutch for AU PAIRS’ with beginner level
You choose between an individual to small group training. The teacher aims to give personal to answer each student’s needs. You decide whether you want to take a long or a short training.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!