Learn Dutch in Delft to improve your communication skills at work and ease your daily life routines. Not sure which language school to attend? Have fun and discover our selected language schools.
Which type of course do you prefer?
Language institutes offers private and group courses in general.
- Group courses: You will have the opportunity to develop new friendship and discover new cultures. You learn in a fun way through group work, discussions on interesting topics, presentations, games…
- Private courses: If you need to learn Dutch for a short period of time and needs to acquire specific skills, take a private course. You receive customized language programs that perfectly meets your requests.
Dutch language schools Delft
You can also learn Dutch at The Delft University’s language centre. Whether you are a student, an employee from the Delft University of Technology or an expat, the centre is open for everyone. It offers Dutch language courses at all levels (beginner, intermediate to advanced).
- The language centre is well-known for its ‘Delftse methode’, a teaching method developed by Dutch language trainers at the Delft University
- You can choose between the intensive courses (daytime courses) and the non-intensive courses (evening courses)
- The school offers special tailor-made courses at all levels for companies and institutes.
- It also offers a highly intensive summer course
The number of students in a group has 16 people in maximum. The intensive classes occur daily in the morning and afternoon, not on Wednesdays. It lasts for 5 weeks. The non-intensive classes happen two times a week (Monday and Thursday evening) or (Tuesday and Friday afternoon) and lasts for 7 weeks.
Dutch in Building Blocks
At Dutch in Building Blocks, you will learn the language and get a glimpse of Dutch culture as well. You can start at any level (beginners, intermediate, advanced). It offers in-company courses and open enrollment courses taken in groups or 1 to 1 private course.
- Lots of interaction in class with conversations, discussions and role-playing exercises in Dutch.
- The school also offers tailor-made courses
- Skilled and experienced tutors expert in teaching non-native speakers of Dutch
- The materials used are not only textbooks, but audios and videos.
The levels are offered in 6 different Building Blocks. The number of participants varies depending on the type of course you choose. In-company training can be 2-4 or 5-8 participants. In an open enrolment courses, the number of students is not determined.
Experience learning Dutch in a fun and effective way with Languico. It is located in Den Hoorn, South Holland near Delft. The trainings are intended for higher educated people. It offers group and private courses.
- The learning approach is to learn ‘in a natural way’ by listening to songs and recorded mp3’s from the book ‘the Contact! Method’ which contains practical dialogues
- In class, there’s more emphasis on speaking skills
- Private classes can be taken via Skype or FaceTime
- Reasonable course fee
In order for everyone to participate in conversations, the groups per class are small with 6 students. Regular group courses take place in the evening between 8PM-9.15PM. Private courses happens during daytime between 9.30AM-2.30PM. All courses have lessons once a week.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
TNA Taalcursus provides Dutch courses at all levels from beginners, intermediate to advanced. It offers private and group courses. The school also helps you train for the civic integration exam and the state exam NT2.
- The school has special training for expats
- It also tailor-made In-company courses.
- Lessons in small groups – You receive a lot of personal attention
You can follow a course individually or in small groups from 4 till 10 students. The duration of the course depends on the student for each participant has its own learning goals.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!