Have you recently moved to Breda for your career? To make the best of your time in Breda, learning Dutch is important. Here are some language schools you can check and choose what’s best for you.
Which type of course do you prefer?
Language schools provide both private and group courses in general:
- Group courses: You learn with other students in a lively atmosphere. If you are more motivated with the presence of other participants, then attending a group course is best for you. You get to share your current knowledge and practise with each other.
- Private courses: If you feel uncomfortable with other students, you can follow a private course. You will learn faster and get all the teacher’s attention.
Dutch language schools Breda
Taalbureauhuijts offers courses in different languages including Dutch for all levels. It also provides business language courses and integration exam training. You can choose to take your training in private or group courses, intensively or on regular time frames.
- The school aims for quality rather than quantity. It focuses on giving quality training.
- Each participant gets individual attention throughout the training as it limited to 4 students.
- If you’re a professional who needs specific skills for your job, you can take Business Dutch course. It is suited with your level and tailored to your needs.
- The school works with qualified trainers who will provide you with tools and tips to communicate fluently.
The group size is small (3-4) students as the school focuses on giving personal attention to each participant. The entire courses are available throughout the year and directly starts when 3 or 4 students have registered.
Taal Ja! is a language school that offers only Dutch courses in Breda. It was founded by an experienced trainer. She is well-qualified in giving language training and very aware of cultural differences. The school offers private and group courses.
- You can choose the place, the time, the duration, the frequency, and the type of course you want to follow. It is very suitable if you have busy timetables.
- The courses are exactly tailored to your needs. You can focus on particular skills you want to gain.
- The learning approach is to offer different teaching methods that would suit you best
- You will enjoy the language event organized by the school called ‘The Dutch Table’ where you practice Dutch with expats and other students from other language schools.
The classes can be taken at home, at your workplace or any place. The number of students is not specified. You can learn individually or from a group with the help of your colleagues. The training is possible at any time of the year.
Taal 4U Taaltrainingen
With 27 years of experience, the school organizes various types of language courses with 15 famous languages with Dutch in it. It offers numerous interesting language training like group courses, individual, in-company, intensive, weekend training, cultural lessons and business group training.)
- The school’s main focus is to give individual attention and quality training to the participants’ wishes.
- Trained teachers who give large importance to your needs and who is flexible depending on your time, especially for companies.
- You can try Skype lessons if you can’t make it to class due to work, or if you have a busy agenda
- Courses are given by communication, not on a computer followed by an explanation.
Language speaking skills is best practiced in small groups. The class size is small (6-10) students. There’s also a language course called ‘Quartet’, 4 participants (between friends or colleagues). The courses happens during evening hours in Breda and Tilburg.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!