Learning Dutch is essential for your work and everyday life in the Netherlands. To make the best of your time in Bergen op Zoom, chose the best school to take Dutch courses. You will find below top language schools who offers Dutch courses.
What type of course suits you best?
In general, language schools offer private and group courses.
- Group courses: You will learn Dutch with other international students. You will learn in a fun way with language activities, games, interesting discussions and cultural information. You will practice with each other.
- Private courses: You will receive customized courses depending on what you need to achieve. You will get full attention from your private teacher. You will learn faster and effectively.
Dutch language schools Bergen op Zoom
EBC Taleninstituut is one of the best Dutch language schools. It has more than 25 years of teaching experience and works with skilled and enthusiastic native-speakers trainers. It offers 15 diverse language courses along with Dutch. It organizes individual and tailor-made training for groups.
- The school offers Dutch business oriented training, giving specific language lessons used in business and professional world.
- Focused on offering ‘Tailor-made training’ – The course will happen according to your schedule. The content of the course, your level and specific requirements are all considered to help you achieve your learning goals
- If you take a private course for 2 persons from the same company and level. The second participant will get a 50% discount.
- Access to free e-learning
You choose the language program that suits you best. The school provides intensive and semi-intensive courses, complete 5 days training and in company courses. The number of participants in an in company training is 6.
Grenzeloos Communiceren offers Dutch language training for newcomers, employees and expats taken in groups or individually. It specializes in giving NT2 Total and Integration training for the preparation of the exams.
- The learning approach is to learn Dutch in a pleasant way and incorporate cultural information in the language program
- The school has 2 types of course: ‘Dutch language training for NT2 and integration’ and ‘Dutch training for companies’
- It has special Dutch culture lessons for participants who have fully finished NT2 language training
- You are trained by a teacher who is totally aware of cultural differences and adopts her personal approach into the courses.
The group size for all the courses is small with 8 participants maximum. The school aims to help you with your goals considering your level and learning pace. The duration of the courses depends, ‘Culture in The NL’ lasts for 5 weeks for examples.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!