Have you just arrived in Assen? Do you need to learn Dutch for your job or to integrate? Having Dutch skills will be helpful during your stay in Assen. Discover these top language schools and choose the best that suits you.
Which type of course are you interested in?
In general, language schools offer private and group courses.
- Group courses: You will learn in a dynamic atmosphere with the presence of other participants. You will learn the basics, cultural information, and interesting topics. It is enjoyable as you will have fun practicing and sharing with each other..
- Private courses: In this type of course, you will focus on learning specific skills you need. This is best if you need to learn on a short period of time. You will have all the teacher’s attention. Together, you will achieve your goals.
Dutch language schools Assen
Dagnall talen specializes in providing Dutch courses for high educated expats, foreigners and immigrants…all over the Netherlands including Assen. It is highly experienced in offering training for all levels. You can take private or group courses.
- You are trained by an expert and experienced language teacher who uses effective learning methods and modern materials
- The school offers intensive training with Dutch language lessons and cultural knowledge
- It aims to customize the courses depending on your needs (evaluated during the intake interview)
- All 4 skills are developed through the training: writing, speaking, listening and reading
The school ensures to make learning fun and takes into account your level and learning pace. To guarantee an effective learning, the lessons are taken in small groups. If you need to learn faster, then take an intensive course that lasts for 5 to 10 days.
PCI languages is one of the top language school in the Netherlands. It offers training in 46 languages including Dutch. It is expert in giving training to Expats. It has diverse language programmes. You can take an individual training or enroll in a regular group courses.
- Native speakers, highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Interesting language programs: Skype lessons, intensive training, online courses, blended learning…
- You get to learn at your own speed, place and time
- Language training free of VAT
The number of students on a regular group course is not determined. Some training is held during daytime and in the evening. It depends on the type of course you choose.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!