Have you recently moved to Apeldoorn? To enjoy and make your everyday life easier, it is essential to learn Dutch. We have provided below some language schools for you to take Dutch courses.
Which type of course are you interested in?
Generally, language schools suggest both private and group courses:
- Group courses: You learn in a fun way with the presence of other participants. You develop new friendship and meet people from diverse cultures. You practice through conversations on different topics, games, outdoor activities…
- Private courses: You develop specific language skills for your personal and professional development in private courses. With your teacher, you work together to achieve your goal.
Dutch language schools Apeldoorn
The Apeldoorns Talencentrum is an experienced school in providing various language courses including Dutch for companies and individuals. The courses are taken individually or in small groups for all levels (from Beginners to Advanced). All the teachers are qualified, experienced language instructors.
- The customer satisfaction is important for the school by offering training that perfectly meets each person’s goals
- It applies modern teaching approaches using IT support and communication – less use of paper. There is more emphasis on speaking and listening during class.
- You can register for the Dutch Summer Intensive Course, if you want to learn Dutch in higher learning pace or the Dutch conversation (for higher level), if you want to train speaking skills.
- Attractive language courses fees
Group courses require of at least 7 participants, but if there are less people, the courses will still happen and the lessons will be adjusted. The trainings are taken during the days and the evenings depending on the type of course. The Dutch Summer Intensive Course, for example happens on Monday and Wednesday evening from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
In FrankentaleNT2, you can take various personalized Dutch courses. The school can help with the preparation of the integration and state exams. There are also special training for foreigners and expats and lastly, tailored courses for businesses.
- With more than 20 years of teaching experience, you are taught by a skilled, passionate trainer.
- If you have a higher level of Dutch, there are special courses for you to improve your skills like writing letters, spelling…
- The courses can be taken at your home or at the workplace
You can take private courses individually or form a small group especially for the in-company training. The school will customize courses that meet each employees’ needs. The Dutch training is for all levels and available throughout the year.
Dutchsummerschool.nl / Dutchwinterschool.nl
If you want to experience learning Dutch in an intensive and fun way, then enroll for the Dutch Summer School. It happens between July/August. It is called Dutch Winter School during winter January/February. You can choose between Amsterdam and Drenthe. This program suits you if you want to learn Dutch the fast way.
- The learning method is based on co-working with each other: doing homework together, practise Dutch, exploring the country in a good social atmosphere
- The school teaches Dutch with its own book ‘Het Lesboek’
- Participants of the Dutch Winter School have access to additional e-learning materials for more practice
- You can choose to be accommodated or not. The place has it all: free Wi-Fi, free use of a bike, gym, a library, a study area and gaming room. There is a canteen with cheap meals and a paid laundry service.
The Summer School usually has a lot of participants, it can be more than 300 students and is more popular than the Winter School. The teacher speaks Dutch, but uses English for lower levels to help you understand. The groupsize is max. 16 students.
If you’re looking for a private Dutch course or want to organise a group course at your office please consider choosing us. 🙂 You’ll get much speaking practice and will be able to hold a conversation with Dutch colleagues and friends in no time!
- much speaking practice
- interactive and fun lessons
- you’ll learn how to handle daily conversations
- easygoing, experienced and fun teachers
We specialise in in-company courses. The groupsize is max. 10 participants and the course is focused on the learning goals of the participants. You’ll get one 2,5 hour lesson plus 3/4 hours of homework and the course takes 5 months to complete. We’re a flexible language institute with patient and enthusiastic teachers.
We hope that we helped you to find the right school for you. Thank you for reading this page!